D2L Brightspace: Getting Started Webinars
Free webinars for instructors who want to learn more about D2L Brightspace Tools
Are you looking for opportunities to learn more about how to effectively set up your courses using D2L Brightspace? Brightspace is an integrated suite of web-based tools that help instructors manage their courses including content, discussion forums, assignments, grades and overall course design.
The Minnesota State’s Special Interest Group: Learning Spaces & Instructional Technologies will be holding a series of free 1-hour webinars to get faculty who are new to D2L Brightspace up and running. Internet access available from home or campus – whichever works for you. Session size is limited!
The following sessions will be held July 25 thru September 2:
- Introduction and Overview of D2L Brightspace
- Organize Your Content
- Using Respondus Quiz Tool
- D2L Brightspace Quiz Tool
- Announcements (formerly News), Classlist and Email
- D2L Brightspace Discussion Board Tool
- Points Based/ Weighted Gradebook
- D2L Brightspace Assignments Tool (formerly Dropbox)
- Groups in D2L Brightspace
For full description, dates and registration: https://mnquality.eventbrite.com