Are you ready?
As you start thinking about going back to school, here are some training opportunities to note:
- D2L Crash Course: Tuesday, Aug. 21st, 9am-12pm, Room A2556. Learn the basics of D2L – stuff you need to know before classes start! Coffee and refreshments provided. Please RSVP to email@example.com.
- Fall Development Days: Wednesday, August 22 and Thursday, August 23, 8 AM – 4:15 PM. Stay tuned for more details about breakout sessions!
- It’s not too late to take the “Videos for All” Survey! Earn $3 in Lancer Bucks, AND/OR a chance for $25 Lancer Bucks! The drawing will take place on August 22nd during Development Days. Click here for the survey: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=xscRULQKq0ae9PrnSpIaf1hthKrAND1HpsgLGjOv0n9UN1BIRFhLUFJGWTRQWjE3MjVHUjI0OVk3Ni4u (Login using your Office 365 credentials: [YourStarID]@minnstate.edu, and your Star ID password.)
Also, as you are starting to put together your syllabi, remember that you can use the updated syllabus checklist to help you out. This checklist is available on the CTL D2L page under “Content”–>”Course Design”–>”Syllabus Resources.” Also there is a page of campus resources that you can include as part of your syllabus; we will be posting the “Fall 2018” version of this resource page as soon as we can.
Please don’t hesitate to contact your campus CTL leaders if you have any questions, or if you have ideas about fall workshops or programs:
- Jen Miller (faculty development), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kathleen Coate (D2L training and online learning), email@example.com
- Betsy Longley (assessment), firstname.lastname@example.org